Message RulesPosting messages and comments is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
We welcome your participation in our Discussion Forums and Article Comment threads. We encourage you to analyze, comment on and even challenge Actingbiz.com's articles, reviews and multimedia features. It is our hope that you'll take the opportunity to interact with other Actingbiz.com users and the authors, editors and management of Actingbiz.com.
Although the administrators and moderators will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author and the owners of Actingbiz.com will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable, you are encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine at our sole discretion that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
The owners of Actingbiz.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
In order to keep these experiences enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below. By participating in our discussion forums, or by submitting comments to articles, reviews or multimedia features, you are consenting to these rules.
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
You will indemnify Actingbiz.com, its employees, agents, affiliates, and parent companies from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted. You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Epithets and other language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated.
2. You understand and agree that Actingbiz.com is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. You further understand that, on the un-moderated discussion forums, Actingbiz.com does not monitor the content posted. Nevertheless, Actingbiz.com may monitor any user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on our site.
3. You understand and agree that the discussion forums are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity in our discussion forums.
4. The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio is not appropriate.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk. Actingbiz.com is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
6. For any content that you post, you hereby grant to Actingbiz.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.